Metallicrap - ReVisited Metallicrap - ReVisited

dude, you suck

it took you 2 days to make this? you really suck at flash movies, and metallica never made their music for their fans, the never said they did, they always made it for themselves. when you make music for people other than yourself, that's selling out. they also did not sue their fans, ass. they submitted 300,000 names at NAPSTER'S REQUEST. so, think about shit before you take 2 days to "animate" it. fucking wanker.

Ebonics Lesson Ebonics Lesson

Awesome!

I hate ebonics and i think it's the dumbest language ever! but this was funny as hell! Do you know some schools actually offer this as a foreign language? oh well, i guess i'm just some stuck up white trash cracker who listens to metal...

BlunderCats BlunderCats

Woah

I remember way back when... well... not SO way back, but i was a bit younger, i used to watch this show, it was great! But this made it better! i even used to have the sword that was short but then it became longer. I also had the claw! i was a youngin then... ok it's not like i'm old now... but i was a little boy, it was fun, i'd hit my brothers with that sword, then they'd beat me mercilessly... ok i'm getting side tracked, this is really funny, i wonder if it really is real sound clips from actual bloopers.

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 4 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 4

Funny, funny shit

This and all of the Idiots anonymous are very, very f'n funny